- ✅ Easily Customize & Fit It Into Your Playing Driver. Fits all driver adapter sleeves (not supplied, 0.335 Adapter Sleeve Required) Take it to a club fitter or easily fit it yourself, see the simple fitting guide below & watch the fitting guide video.
- ✅ Total Length 45" & Pre-installed with a Mid Size Grip, just trim the tip to length (see trimming guide below) and glue your driver adapter sleeve on.
- ✅ Helps You "Feel" The Perfect Transition So You Can Finally Shallow Your Downswing with instant feedback from the ball flight and feeling through the shaft .
- ✅ Improves Tempo, Rhythm, Timing, Release & Sequencing
- ✅ Eliminates Slicing & Destructive Swing Thoughts
- ✅ Suitable for Men, Women, Left & Right Handed Players
- ✅ For Practice, Play, Warm Up & Hit Balls For Instant Feedback
- ✅ Scan the QR Code On The Ball Marker Supplied To Get Your Free Training Videos
- ✅ Fast Free PGA Support To Every Customer
Fitting Guide Video
Dear Stuart, thank you for your mail. As a child, 52 years ago, my golf instructor mounted a golf club with a garden hose as a shaft. When I saw the GForce clubs on the Internet, I immediately remembered them. GForce is great for understanding rhythm, timing and speed. The lag can also be felt and thus understood. Can you please inform me when the wedge is available again. Best Regards Martin
The GForce swing trainer addresses my biggest swing-problem area - the transition. The beauty of this trainer is that you can actually hit balls with it and good swings get good results. I use it as a warm-up aid and for practice. It translates to all clubs, but I like it so much I bought the driver shaft to train with as well. Thanks!
The driver shaft is awesome. I can’t believe the wait time at the top. And how clearly you need to use your lower body. It’s like having my own golf teacher right here with me when I’m using the GForce trainers. I play off WGH of 27.2. Never been lower than 23 in past 5 years. Always struggling and trying to reinvent things and feels. Watched too many YouTube videos on “how to in golf”. The GForce trainers are now changing the way I’m learning, by feel, and it suits my learning style. I’ll check in with any handicap improvements in the coming months. Installed it myself onto a Ping G425 adapter. Followed all your instructions, including the heating up of hosel and the process worked perfectly. I waited 2 days to ensure a good set for the glue and hit balls just now. No problems. Very happy indeed. Thanks Stuart.
I have been using the GForce Golf driver shaft for the past couple of weeks. My irons are ok but driver swing is a mess. Two things with the GF driver shaft, it teaches you good tempo and gives instant feedback if you don't get the club head into good position before release. Definitely a good buy IMO
The swing trainer has completely changed my understanding of the golf swing. It has brought out my natural swing, rhythm and timing. I’ve recently received the driver shaft and I’m awaiting the adapter. Driving has been the weakest aspect of my game so I cannot wait to use the new shaft and get the same feel as the 7 iron. Thanks Stuart. Awesomely fantastic products.
Very pleased with my Gforce products. Excellent for tempo and transition and great that you can actually hit balls unlike many other products. Actually using the shaft on course in my playing driver and hitting it great.